Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mom and Kate's Visit

Mom and Kate's Visit to welcome me home from the hospital!
Aug 21st-25th
Mom took me shopping for baby items in my wheelchair. We also got our toenails painted! She cleaned and cooked and spent most of the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather on my deck.

Kate and I

Mom and Brennan in our dining room


One of our new bassinets. This one will stay on the main floor for daytime naps. Brennan's cousin Laurie gave it to us. We are so grateful.

Kathy and I on our deck Friday night

Opening gifts from Kate. This tiny outfit is adorable!


Mom in the deck Sunday night. It got a little cold. We lit a fire and just hung out.


On Sunday afternoon we went to Brent and Kathy's house. In this picture: Kathy, Brennan, Me, Mom, Brennan's Grandmother, and Brent.




We had so much fun! It was sad to see the weekend come to an end. Next time we will have a little boy to play with and spoil!

Gerrard and Sarah came over on Sunday to wish us a happy birth. It's nice to have friends as great as them!



No comments: