Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Clothes, Clothes, and more Clothes!!

OUR SON IS NOT GOING NAKED THAT IS FOR SURE!
Thanks Jenny and little Bobby!
Beware... these are horrible pictures of me in my hospital bed... Not very picturesque

My Mom's friend, Jenny who lives in South Florida with her 3 year-old son Bobby, chose ME to give all of Bobby's old clothes to! Guys, these are no hand-me-down clothes. They are all brand new and cute as can be! If you saw the amount of things she gave me you would be shocked! Brennan and I don't have to buy anything for our son to wear for years! What a huge savings and life-saver to us. It is what every new parent wishes for! Opening this box was truly just as good as a baby shower (which I could not have due to the hospital stay). And... it all came from one person! This morning I was so excited I asked the nurse if she wanted to see my new clothes. She went through some things and kept telling that I had no idea how lucky I was. She couldn't believe the quality and quantity of clothing I just got handed. We can't be more thankful. I am so excited to organize and fill my son's drawers!


This is a Chinese (maybe Japanese or Korean outfit). We love it because Brennan's sister Ashleigh is teaching in Korea right now. We had to take a picture to show her that her nephew has a 'welcome home' outfit to wear when she gets home next summer!


This is a onesie that has matching shorts. It is a Soccer team in Europe that Brennan likes and has buddies that are huge fans of. It is Manchester United. I probably shouldn't even be talking about it because I am so clueless. Brennan went to school with a bunch of soccer players and became great friends with them. So he is more familiar with the international teams. Regardless, Brennan thought this outfit was cool!
A lot of the clothing came from Europe. The coolest thing about that is numerous outfits were in French. This is special to us because we live in Canada. Obviously, a French speaking country. Canadian children have to learn French every year in school. Brennan and I thought it was so neat to have a lot of clothing that had words in French on it. Brennan loves to travel and was so excited to see all this European clothing. Our son is so lucky!


No comments: