Thursday, September 11, 2008

My 26th Birthday

My 26th Birthday about to Pop at 7 1/2 months pregnant!
During the day Kathy (Brennan's Mom) and I went shopping. It was so nice to be out of the house for the day. We got a few baby things and some Maternity jeans for me. Burrr it's getting cold here already! At about 6 pm Brennan and Brent (Brennan's Dad) arrived out our house and we all went out to dinner at a really cute restaurant. Of course after dinner we didn't forget cake! Kathy made me a confetti vanilla cake. Don't ask me why I love this kind of cake. It's so yummy. Instead of putting icing in between the layers of cake, she used vanilla pudding. That made it taste even better!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday,Al! You are officially in your late 20's! ;).

johnnymf5 said...

Glad you had fun on your birthday and got to eat some fattening cake. Stop getting older, though! It just means I have to as well! xoxo