Thursday, September 25, 2008

8 months Pregnant

I am 8 months pregnant... can you believe I made it this long?!?!
I told Jackie yesterday that the last month of pregnancy is like waiting for Christmas as a kid when you know Santa will be bringing your favorite toy! Remember that? Well, picture waiting for a baby 1,000 times harder! It was not too long ago when I was praying that our little boy would stay put for a while to grow and get healthy. Today, my thoughts are quite the opposite... alright hurry up.... I want to be a mommy! All in all, I can't imagine life any better than it is right now. I am such a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Yay Alison!!!! I'm so happy for both of you! You look fantastic as well ... I hope to get down to see him (and you!) sometime this winter ... keep me posted. xo Maureen