Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4 Months Pregnant! Boy or Girl?

The belly begins to grow fast!
and...
IT'S A BOY!


The ultra sound at 16 weeks showed everything to be perfectly normal! I did not expect to find out the gender of the little fetus, but I guess you can say the anatomy of this little thing grew very quickly in the beginning.
It's a Boy!
Grandma Cass (Kathy) went with me to the ultra sound. I did not think Brennan needed to go since the gender is usually not visible at 16 weeks. When the tech. asked if I wanted to know what it was, I could not say NO! The news was given to Kathy and I and Brennan would have to find out on the phone. I called him right after the saunogram was over and gave him the news. Needless to say he was happy with the outcome.
The ultra sound was on Wednesday, May 14, 2008




No comments: